8mm 10mm SP Adjustable U Drill Bit H13 Steel SPMG/SPMT SP 2D/3D/4D/5D
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||SP Adjustable U Drill||Model:||C32-5D38.5-198SP11 Fast Drill Bits|
|Material:||H13 Steel||Workpiece:||Cast Iron, Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Etc|
|Feature:||Good Shockproof Performance||Application:||Drilling|
|Package:||1pcs/Plastic Box||Service:||OEM & ODM|
SP Adjustable U Drill Bit,
H13 Steel CNC U Drill,
10mm U Drill Bit
High Quality SPMG/SPMT SP 2D/3D/4D/5D 8mm U Drilling Tool Holder H13 10mm Adjustable U Drill
Description of SP U drill
- The U-drill is used with a hard alloy blade embedded in the head, and its drilling life is more than ten times that of a regular drill. The blade can be replaced at any time, with a long service life;
- During drilling, there are mostly fragments of debris, and an internal cooling system can be used to ensure safe chip removal, which is conducive to continuous processing of the product, shortening the processing time and improving efficiency;
- Under the condition of standard aspect ratio, there is no need to remove chips when using fast drilling to drill large holes;
- One drill with multiple uses can achieve multi-stage cutting. Quick drilling can tilt large holes on the surface less than 30 ° without reducing cutting parameters; The surface finish of the holes processed with shallow hole drills is good, with a small tolerance range, and can replace some rough boring cutters.
U-drill cutting condition table
|U drill cutting condition|
|workpiece||Shank Dia(mm)||Feed rate(mm/rev)|
|45 # steel/S45C
Recommended cutting speed
|Note: For reference only(Lower limit value - recommended value - upper limit value)|
Product Feature of carbide drill bits
- More precise machining accuracy and concentricity after quenching;
- Reduce machine load and update blade position angle
- 6:4 ratio of inner and outer grooves for better and more efficient chip removal
- Smaller edge chamfer improves tool bar rigidity
Comparison of cutting parameters between U-drill and ordinary drill bits
|workpiece||U Drill||Ordinary drill||Improve efficiency 100%|
|Hardened steel||0.03~0.10||1500~2000||60~150||0.03~0.08||Unable to drill||5||1000|
- In the initial drilling, it is recommended to use the cutting value in the middle range, and then adjust the cutting parameters (according to the tool wear) to achieve the best cutting effect. The above cutting parameters are for 2D and 3D types, and for 4D types, the drilling parameters should be correspondingly reduced by 15%.
- When the cooling method is only external cooling, the cutting speed should be reduced by 10%.
- For the processing of austenitic stainless steel, internal cooling must be used.
- When starting external drilling on the inclined plane, or when there are pre drilled and intersecting holes in the parts, or when drilling multi-layer plates, the feed rate needs to be reduced to about one-third of the recommended value.
- When using the lathe, it is easy to crush and burn the U-drill when using it with a deviation from the center
- When using small-sized U-drills, high speed and high feed are required, because the lower the parameters, the greater the cutting resistance, and the situation of burning the tool is easy to occur
- Factory---We have our own factory with modern standard indexable blade production lines, CNC turning tool bar production lines, overall carbide end mill production lines, and PVD coating production lines; The product specifications and models are complete, and can be designed and produced according to customers' non-standard customization needs；
- Sample---Support free samples, sample preparation for 3-5 days, mass production for 8-10 working days;
- Logistics---Our shipping channels include sea, land, and air transportation；
- After sales---We have a complete after-sales system, and cooperation is not the end, it is the beginning. If you have any after-sales problems, please feel free to contact us, and we will solve them for you as soon as possible.
Q1: Is the insert not securely fixed?
1. Clean the blade holder
2. Check if the blade holder is damaged and replace the drill bit if necessary
Q2: Short tool life?
1. Increase the feed rate to crush the cutting
2. Increase coolant pressure
Q3: Is the blade not securely fixed?
1. Check the material comparison table and cutting parameters
2. Increase coolant flow rate
3. Better clamping of tools and/or fastening of parts
4. Inspect/repair the spindle
Q4: Rear foot wear?
1. Reduce cutting speed
2. Increase coolant pressure
3. Increase feed rate
4. Choose a more suitable blade material