N60 Tungsten Carbide Inserts Threading
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||16IR G55|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||50 60 Tungsten Carbide Inserts Threading||Material:||Tungsten Carbide Threading Insert|
|Workpiece:||Cast Iron/Steel/Stainless Steel||Usage:||Turning Tool|
|Hardness:||HRC40-HRC60||Feature:||Excellent Wear Resistance|
N60 Tungsten Carbide Inserts,
Tungsten Carbide Inserts Threading,
Metal Lathe Carbide Inserts N60
Tungsten Carbide InsertsThreading 06 08 11 16 IR ER A55 A60 G55 G60 Ag55 Ag60 N55 N60
- Selected alloys
- Wear resistant and durable
- Sharp and durable
- Smooth cutting
- Long service life
- Excellent performance
Using high-quality tungsten steel alloy raw materials, the tungsten carbide inserts has high wear resistance and strength, overall wear resistance and durability, smooth and polished surface, and effective corrosion resistance; The blade is completely sharp, the cutting is sharp, the feeding is stable, the end milling is stable, and the service life is long; Sharp edge, durable, full edge anti vibration design can restrain chatter during processing. Improve the quality of machined surface; Large helix angle, high working efficiency; With large rake angle, the cutting edge is close to the cutting surface, which is more conducive to reducing cutting resistance and surface finish.
|Model||A55 A60 G55 G60 N55 N60 AG55 AG60|
|Workpiece||Cast iron/Steel/Stainless steel|
|Type||External Turning Tool|
|Material||Tungsten Carbide Treading Inserts|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Wear resistant and durable|
|Sharp and durable|
|Long service life|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The tungsten carbide inserts shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the tungsten carbide inserts, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the carbide blade is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the tungsten carbide inserts are not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our tungsten carbide inserts could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 3-5 days for Sample preparing ,8-10 working days for mass production.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for carbide insert order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for carbide insert?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on carbide insert product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.