Carbide Lathe Insert Metal Cutting
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||KNUX Cnc Carbide Turning Insert||Material:||Tungsten Cnc Metal Cutting Tool|
|Workpiece:||Steel/Cast Iron/Stainless Steel||Usage:||CNC Cutting|
Knux 160405 Carbide Lathe Insert,
Metal Cutting Solid Carbide Insert,
Carbide Lathe Insert Metal Cutting
Knux 160405 Turning Insert Stainless Tool Tungsten Solid Carbide Cnc Metal Cutting
- High toughness
- High finish
- Sharp and durable
- Smooth chip breaking
- Low cutting resistance
- Strong impact resistance
- The carbide lathe insert is sintered from tungsten carbide and cobalt powder. The base material with strong deformation resistance and carbide with special crystal structure enable the tool to have high hardness, good toughness and high temperature resistance, making the wear resistance of the rear face of the tool stronger; The unique groove design can make the chip removal faster and more smooth, thus ensuring that the chip removal will not hang on the product surface; Sharp blade, high speed cutting without sticking, wear resistance and corrosion resistance; Different R angles meet different requirements for finish; Complete specifications, support non-standard customization
|Workpiece||Steel/Cast iron/Stainless steel|
|Type||CNC Carbide Lathe Insert|
|Material||Tungsten Carbide Lathe Insert|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Sharp and durable|
|Smooth chip breaking|
Strong impact resistance
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The tungsten carbide lathe insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the tungsten carbide lathe insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the carbide lathe insert is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the tungsten carbide lathe insert is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our tungsten carbide lathe insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
- Hmported raw powder materials,
- Have a peculiar gradient cobalt-rich on surface of the substrates which can ensure the inserts’ high performance when finishing the CVD coating.
- The coating materials are MT-TiCN0-Al2O3 with thickness of 14μm, which have high abrasion resistance. After special management on the surface of the coating inserts, the internal stress and surface of coating were reduced while cutting resistance was also cut down.
- Our BPS series grade can cutting steel and alloy steel from finish machining, to semi-finish and rough machining.