22ER 8 Acme Threading Carbide Insert
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||22ER 8ACME|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||ACME Threading Carbide Insert||Material:||Tungsten Internal Thread Lathe Cutting Tool|
|Workpiece:||Steel/Cast Iron/Stainless Steel||Usage:||Threading|
|Color:||Black Coated||Coating:||PVD CVD|
|Hardness:||HRC40-HRC60||Feature:||Low Friction Coefficient|
16IR Ag60 Inserts 8 Acme,
8 Acme Threading Carbide Insert,
Threading Carbide Insert 22ER
16IR 22ER 5 Pitch 4 8 Acme Threading Carbide Insert Internal Vertical Lathe Cutting Tool
- Good process performance
- Stable processing
- Anti collapse and abrasion resistance
- Sharp blade
- Strong universality
- The threading carbide lathe insert is made of stainless steel, steel parts, cast iron and common cemented carbide raw materials. It is imported from Germany and has the characteristics of higher hardness, sharp edge, high finish, good toughness, less anti burr, high temperature resistance, etc., which is suitable for different working conditions; With the new layer technology and special design of surface patterns, the blade is sharp and the chip is discharged smoothly. The unique design of the polishing blade makes the blade more durable and has higher processing finish.
|Model||5acme 6acme 8acme 10acme 12acme 14acme 16acme|
|Workpiece||Cast iron/Steel/Stainless steel|
|Type||Internal Threading Carbide Lathe Insert|
|Material||Tungsten Carbide Lathe Insert|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Feature||Good process performance|
|Anti collapse and abrasion resistance|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The threading tungsten carbide lathe insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the tungsten carbide lathe insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the carbide lathe insert is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the tungsten carbide lathe insert is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our tungsten carbide lathe insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 3-5 days for Sample preparing ,8-10 working days for mass production.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for carbide insert order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for carbide insert?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on carbide insert product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.