16er Carbide Threading Inserts 0.5 2.0 1.5 1.25 For ISO Thread Turning Tool
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||16ir 2.0iso|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Price:||US $1.36 - 1.40/ Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||ISO Carbide Threading Milling Insert||Material:||Tungsten Carbide Threading Insert|
|Workpiece:||Cast Iron/Steel/Stainless Steel||Usage:||External Turning Tool|
|Hardness:||HRC40-60||Feature:||High Performance Cutting|
Carbide Threading Inserts Thread Turning Tool,
16er Threading Insert 0.5,
Carbide Threading Inserts Thread Turning Tool
Cnc Carbide Inserts Threading Tungsten 16ir 16er 0.5 2.0 1.5 1.25 Iso Thread Turning Tool
- High hardness
- High precision
- Good cutting performance
- Good chip breaking and chip removal performance
- Shock and vibration resistance
16ER 2.0 ISO cnc carbide inserts are made of high-quality tungsten steel alloy, which is wear-resistant and durable overall, with smooth and polished surface and effective corrosion resistance; The spiral groove is finely ground to reduce the cutting resistance, and the cutting is stable without chip accumulation, so as to avoid tool clamping and greatly improve the production efficiency; The whole blade anti-seismic design can restrain chatter during machining and improve the quality of machined surface; Highly polished, better impact resistance
|Workpiece||Cast iron/Steel/Stainless steel|
|Type||cnc carbide inserts|
|Material||Tungsten Carbide Treading Insert|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Hign Wear Resistance|
|High Finish Polished|
|Shock and vibration resistance|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The cnc carbide inserts shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the cnc carbide inserts, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the cnc carbide inserts are firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the cnc carbide inserts are not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our cnc carbide inserts could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 3-5 days for Sample preparing ,8-10 working days for mass production.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for carbide insert order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for carbide insert?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on carbide insert product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.