Carbide CNC Grooving Insert Mggn 150 200 250 300 400 500 L R Jm Notching Tool
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Grooving Insert Mggn200 Mggn300||Material:||Slot Carbide Groove Cutting Insert CVD|
|Workpiece:||Cast Iron/Steel/Stainless Steel/Aluminum||Usage:||Notching|
|Application:||CNC Lathe Machine Slot Insert||Package:||10pcs/Box|
CNC Grooving Insert Mggn 150,
CNC Grooving Insert Notching Tool,
CNC Carbide Inserts Mggn 150
Tungsten CNC Carbide Inserts Grooving Mggn 150 200 250 300 400 500 L R Jm Notching Tool
- Selected alloys
- Wear resistant and durable
- Sharp and durable
- Smooth cutting
- High finish
- Mggn cnc carbide inserts are manufactured with imported technology, with better performance and longer service life; The impurities are removed by 5000 ℃ high-temperature sintering, and sprayed by 1000 ℃ stress accumulation method. The coating is thicker and the processing is more stable; Sharp cutting, double corners, convenient and labor-saving; Reduce cutting resistance to achieve sharp cutting; Various groove types and specifications are complete to meet your various processing needs from different angles; Chip breaking and chip removal shall be smooth, and chip accumulation and winding shall be avoided.
|Model||MGGN200 MGGN300 MGGN400|
|Workpiece||Cast iron/Steel/Stainless steel/Aluminum|
|Type||Slot Cutting Insert|
|Material||Tungsten Grooving CNC Carbide Inserts|
Sharp and durable
Wear resistant and durable
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The cnc carbide inserts shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the cnc carbide inserts, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the cnc carbide inserts are firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the cnc carbide inserts are not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our cnc carbide inserts could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 3-5 days for Sample preparing ,8-10 working days for mass production.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for carbide insert order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for carbide insert?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on carbide insert product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.