AOMT123608 Tungsten Carbide Inserts Filling Customize For Cnc Cutter Tool
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||AOMT Customize Milling Carbide Insert||Material:||Tungsten Carbide Milling Insert AOMT123608|
|Workpiece:||Steel/Stainless Steel||Usage:||Cnc Cutter Tool|
|Hardness:||HRC40-60||Feature:||Fast Feed Cnc Carbide Milling Insert|
|Application:||Cnc Cutter Tool Stainless Steel||Package:||10pcs/Box|
Tungsten Carbide Inserts AOMT123608,
Milling Carbide Insert AOMT123608,
Customize Tungsten Carbide Inserts
Good process performance
High processing finish
It is made of high-quality tungsten steel alloy, which is wear-resistant and durable overall, with smooth and polished surface and effective corrosion resistance; New coating and new substrate technology, high hardness, wear resistance, more stable processing; Smooth chip removal, stable cutting, good chip breaking effect, and rapid improvement of processing efficiency.
|Material||Tungsten Carbide Milling Insert|
|Good process performance|
|Shock and vibration resistance|
1. The carbide milling inserts shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
2. Before installing the carbide milling inserts, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
3. After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the carbide milling inserts is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
4. When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
5. When the carbide milling inserts is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our carbide milling inserts could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following: