Blmp 0603 0903 R Carbide Milling Inserts Finish Mill Cnc Cutting Insert
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|7 work days
|T/T, Western Union
|BLMP Finish Carbide Milling Insert
|Tungsten CNC Milling Cutter Insert
|High Strength Cutting Edge
|Cnc Cutter Tool Steel
Blmp 0603 Carbide Milling Inserts,
Cnc Cutting Insert Blmp 0603,
Finish Mill Cnc Cutting Insert
Blmp 0603 0903 R Carbide Insert Milling Finish Mill Cnc Cutter Tool Cutting Steel
- Imported raw materials
- High hardness treatment
- Sharp blade
- Not easy to wear
- The milling tungsten carbide inserts are made of imported base material with advanced high precision, which enhances the quality of the blade, high hardness, good ductility, high finish, thick coating, stable performance and improves the processing efficiency; Double sided four edge fast feed milling cutter, sharp cutting, smooth chip removal, improve the surface finish; Complete specifications, support non-standard customization.
|Milling Tungsten Carbide Inserts
|Imported raw materials
|High hardness treatment
|1 - 3000
|Lead time (days)
|To be negotiated
- The milling tungsten carbide inserts shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the milling tungsten carbide inserts , the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the carbide milling inserts is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the milling tungsten carbide inserts is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our milling tungsten carbide inserts could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following: