Wnmu040304 Milling Carbide Insert
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Wnmu060408 Cnc Tungsten Carbide Inserts||Material:||Tungsten Indexable Milling Cutter Blade|
|Workpiece:||Cast Iron/Steel/Stainless Steel||Usage:||Milling Cutting Tool|
|Application:||Cnc Lathe Cutting Tool||Package:||10pcs/Box|
Wnmu040304 Milling Carbide Insert,
Tungsten Carbide Inserts Wnmu040304,
Anti Collapse Milling Carbide Insert
Cnc Tungsten Carbide Inserts Wnmu040304 060408 080608 Indexable Milling Cutter Blade
- Good wear resistance
- Anti collapse
- Strong compression forc
- thermal shock
- Oxidation resistance
- WNMU tungsten carbide inserts adopts imported coating to ensure good stability of cutting edge. The double-sided groove design has 6 cutting edges, high edge strength, low cutting resistance, high temperature resistance, thermal shock resistance and oxidation resistance; Wide range of application, applicable to step surface processing, model profiling processing, grooving cutting, slope processing, etc.
|Model||WNMU040304 WNMU060408 WNMU080608|
|Workpiece||Cast iron/Steel/Stainless steel|
|Type||CNC Milling Cutting Tool|
|Material||Milling Tungsten Carbide Inserts|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Feature||Good wear resistance|
|Strong compression forc|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The tungsten carbide inserts not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the tungsten carbide inserts, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the carbide blade is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the tungsten carbide inserts are not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our tungsten carbide inserts could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
Q1. Can you give me a insert sample?
A: Yes, we welcome ordering samples to test and check the quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. How about the delivery date?
A: Sample preparation lasts for 3-5 days and batch production lasts for 8-10 working days.
Q3. Does your company have a minimum order quantity limit for cemented carbide inserts?
A: The minimum order quantity is low, and one sample can be provided for inspection.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long will it take to arrive?
A: Ship via DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Air and sea transportation are also optional.
Q5. How to continue to order cemented carbide inserts?
A: First let us know your request or application.
Secondly, we will quote according to your requirements or suggestions.
Third, the customer confirms the sample and makes a deposit for the formal order.
Fourth, we arrange production.
Q6. Can I print my logo on cemented carbide insert products?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before production.
Want to Know more details about this product