Square Milling Four Flute End Mills
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||HRC45 4F Cnc Carbide End Mill||Model:||φ4*10*d4*50L-4F End Mill|
|Material:||Tungsten Flat Bottom Carbide Endmill||Workpiece:||Cast Iron|
|HRC:||HRC45||Feature:||High Hard Cutting|
Square Milling Four Flute End Mills,
Carbide End Mill Square Milling,
HRC45 Four Flute End Mills
Cnc Carbide End Mill 2F Flat Endmill HRC45 Milling Cutter CVD Coated 1.5mm 6mm
HRC45 Flat Carbide End Mill Cnc Endmill Bottom 4F Square Milling Cutter Four Flutes
- The 4F flat carbide end mill is made of high-quality tungsten steel, which has stronger wear resistance and toughness, and is suitable for high-speed and hard cutting conditions.
- The internal arc design is adopted for the cutting edge to reduce the wear during cutting operation, thus ensuring that the cutter head is sharper and more durable.
- The passivation and polishing process can prolong the service life of the tool, enhance the corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the tool, and the cutting edge is not easy to produce burrs, making the cutting smooth and ensuring the surface finish of the workpiece.
- Anti slip knife handle and end chamfer are not only conducive to assembly, but also conducive to reinforcement, vibration prevention, safety and convenience.
- 4-edge end milling cutter, suitable for side machining with high machining frequency. The sharp angle protection type tool tip is treated with sharp angle protection, which can maximally prevent the tool tip from collapsing. Compared with the flat end milling cutter with 30 degree helix angle, high-speed machining can be realized by rotating and feeding. From copper, aluminum and other non-ferrous materials to raw materials can be applied. After machining, the workpiece has good shape accuracy and surface roughness. The coating with excellent lubricity can play a stable wear resistance especially in the processing of ordinary steel (unhardened) and improve the shape accuracy of processed products. Sharp corner protection: 2 kinds of blade shapes, convenient for you to choose according to different processing purposes.
|HRC45 Carbide End Mill
|Non alloy structural steel, free cutting structural steel, carburized steel and quenched and tempered steel||<700||√||√||√|
|P1.2||quenched and tempered steel||<1200||√||√||√|
|P2||P2.1||Alloyed nitrided steel, carburized steel and quenched and tempered steel||<900||√||√||√|
|P2.2||Tool steel, bearing steel, spring steel and high-speed steel||<1400||√||√|
|P3||P3.1||Tool steel, bearing steel, spring steel and high-speed steel||<900||√||√||√|
|P3.2||Tool steel, bearing steel, spring steel and high-speed steel||<1500||√||√|
- If the following carbide end mill cannot meet your requirements, we support OEM customized production. The diameter of 0.2mm to 25mm, the total length of 50mm to 200mm, 4F, 5F, 6F, 8F and logo can be customized, including inch size end milling cutter. Please contact us to select or customize non-standard carbide end mill according to your needs.
Flute Length (C)
|Shank Dia(D)||Overall Length(L)|
1. Please use equipment and fixtures with good rigidity and high precision.
2. Please select the cutting fluid applicable to the workpiece material.
3. During high-speed machining, avoid using cutting fluid with strong flammability.
4. When the used equipment cannot increase the speed, please reduce the feed speed and speed by the same proportion.
5. When clamping the milling cutter, please control the runout of the blade tip within 0.01mm.
The coating color will vary with the manufacturing batch, but the quality and performance will not be affected, so you can use it with confidence.
As the coating is non-conductive, please do not use conductive tool setting instrument.
Pre-hardened Steel, stainless steel, Die steel, steel plate, Heat-resistant steel,pipe, copper and aluminum, cast iron, Nonferrous Metal, Wood, Plastic,FRP and sO on. General-purpose operation slotting, rilling, profiling.
Q1. The tool breaks when cutting in or pulling out the workpiece
The feed rate and cutting depth can be reduced, and the cutting edge length can be shortened to the minimum of the necessary length.
Q2. Tool breaks during normal machining
Reduce the feed rate and cutting depth.
The tool shall be passivated.
Replace the clamp or spring collet.
The tool with high cutting edge number changes the tool with low cutting edge number to improve chip removal and prevent chip blockage.
Replace dry milling with wet milling (using cutting fluid), and use it with vortex tube gun to reduce tool temperature and avoid tool overheating.
If the wet milling fluid supply direction is changed from the front to the oblique rear or transverse top, the coolant flow should be sufficient.
Q3. The tool breaks when the feed direction changes
(1) Use arc interpolation (NC machine tool), or temporarily stop (temporarily) feeding.
(2) Reduce (decrease) the feed before and after the direction change.
(3) Replace the clamp or spring collet.
Q4. Problem: Part of the blade tip breaks
Chamfer the corners with manual grinding.
Change down milling to up milling.