Slot Notching Mgmn200 Carbide Inserts Cnc Grooving Mgmn 300 500 600
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Mgmn Carbide Grooving Insert||Material:||Mgmn Carbide Notching Cutting Tools|
|Workpiece:||Steel/Cast Iron/Stainless Steel/Aluminum||Usage:||Grooving|
|Hardness:||HRC40-60||Feature:||Sharp And Wear-resistant|
|Application:||CNC Lathe Machine||Package:||10pcs/Box|
Slot Notching Mgmn200 Carbide Inserts,
Cnc Grooving Inserts Slot Notching,
Cnc Grooving Inserts Mgmn 300
Carbide Grooving Insert Mgmn 300 500 600 Slot Notching Cutting Tools 150 250 400
- Sharp blade
- Smooth cutting
- It is not easy to stick the knife
- Sharp and wear-resistant
- High finish
- High quality cemented carbide, with higher content of cobalt and molybdenum, enhances hardness and sharpness, and makes the overall performance of the blade better; The 1000 degree high stress accumulation process is used to spray a thicker coating, the blade is sharp and wear-resistant, durable, and the processing is more stable; The large front corner has good chip removal, and the ground slot blade is suitable for processing soft materials, with smooth cutting and chip removal; Double sided groove design, 4 cutting edges, high cutting strength, suitable for high-speed high feed cutting, greatly improving work efficiency. Sharp edge design reduces cutting resistance during cutting. It is used for ordinary steel, mold steel, stainless steel, cast iron, etc
Cast iron/Steel/Stainless steel/Aluminum
Cnc Carbide Grooving Insert
Tungsten Carbide Groove Insert
|Sharp and wear-resistant|
|Sharp and wear-resistant|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The cnc carbide grooving insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the cnc carbide grooving insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the cnc carbide grooving insert are firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the cnc carbide grooving insert are not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our cnc carbide grooving insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 3-5 days for Sample preparing ,8-10 working days for mass production.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for carbide insert order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for carbide insert?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on carbide insert product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.