Single Flute Thread Milling Cutter HRC 55 M1 - M24 ISO Helix Spiral End Mill Cutter
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||HRC55 Single Flute Thread Milling Cutter||Model:||M1-M24|
|Material:||Tungsten ISO Single Tooth Helix End Mill||Workpiece:||Steel|
|HRC:||HRC55||Feature:||High Processing Efficiency|
Single Flute Thread Milling Cutter,
Thread Milling Cutter HRC 55,
Helix Spiral End Mill Cutter
Single Flute Thread Milling Cutter HRC 55 M1~M24 ISO Single Tooth Helix Spiral End Mill Cutter
Quick Detail OF Thread End Mill
- Tungsten steel material throughout the body
- Balchals coating
- Sharp blade
- High wear resistance
- Fully ground circular arc blade combination
- Design of multiple chip removal slots
- Professional milling design
Milling parameters OF Micro Aluminium End Mill
(YL10.2 & WF25)
(Germany K44 &K40)
|Grain size 0.7um
|Grain size 0.6um
Flexural strength 4000N/mm2
|Grain size 0.5um
|Grain size 0.5um
Flexural strength 4300N/mm2
|Application||Suitable for general steel||General steel, stainless steel, cast iron||High hard material, steel, cast iron, etc||Titanium alloy, high-temperature alloy, harden material, etc|
|Coating Classifying and Advantage|
|Color||Black||Bronze||Bronze and gold||Blue|
|High heat stability||
|Suitable for heavy cutting, and high hardness cutting||For high precision cutting|
|Suitable for high speed, dry cutting||Suitable for cutting mould steel,
|Suitable for high hardness cutting, mould steel processing|
|Most suitable for carbide cutting tools, turning insert
Feature of thread milling cutter
Sharp and wear-resistant
Burr free cutting
High processing efficiency
Good seismic performance
If the following carbide thread milling cutter cannot meet your requirements, we support OEM customized production. The diameter of 0.2mm to 25mm, the total length of 50mm to 200mm, 4F, 5F, 6F, 8F and logo can be customized, including inch size end milling cutter. Please contact us to select or customize non-standard carbide end mill according to your needs.
|shank Dia.(D)||overall length(L)||Flute(F)|
Instructions OF Helix End Mill
1. Before using the carbide Thread milling cutter, please measure the tool deflection. If the tool deflection accuracy exceeds 0.01mm, please correct it before cutting.
2. The shorter the carbide extends out of the collet, the better. If the tool extends out longer, reduce the speed, feed speed or cutting amount.
3. In case of abnormal vibration or sound during cutting, please reduce the speed and cutting amount until the situation is improved.
4. Spray type and air jet type are preferred for steel cooling, which can improve the use effect of carbide Thread milling cutter.
5. Note: Not suitable for low speed machines such as rotary table and electric hand drill.
Applications OF Thread End Mill
The cutting edge of the HRC55 micro diameter square aluminum end mill is covered with a bronze colored nano coating, suitable for materials within HRC55, including iron, carbon steel, cast iron, mold steel, alloy steel, tool steel, heat treated steel, and welding repair steel
Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer with over 9 years of experience in this field.
Q: Where is your factory located? How can I access it?
A: My factory is located in Guangdong Province, China. You can fly to Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China.
Warmly welcome domestic and foreign customers to visit and guide us!
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, we welcome all customers to receive free samples for testing when the shipping cost is paid by the customer.
Q: Do you provide OEM and ODM?
A: Yes, we can. We can help you use lasers to print your logo on tools and support customized products with drawings.