How to maintain and maintain the daily use of U-drill to extend its service life？？？
May 17, 2023
1. When drilling steel parts, please ensure sufficient cooling and use metal cutting fluid.
2. Good rigidity of the drill rod and clearance between the guide rails can improve the accuracy of drilling and the lifespan of the drill bit.
3. Please ensure the flatness and cleanliness between the magnetic seat and the workpiece.
4. When drilling thin plates, the workpiece should be reinforced, and when drilling large workpieces, please ensure the stability of the workpiece.
5. At the beginning and end of drilling, the feed rate should be reduced by 1/3.
6. For materials with a large amount of fine powder during drilling, such as cast iron, cast copper, etc., compressed air can be used instead of coolant to assist in chip removal.
7. Please remove the iron filings wrapped around the drill body in a timely manner to ensure smooth chip removal.