Grooving CNC Carbide Inserts Milling P3200 D08 Cast Iron Black
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||P3200 d08|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||P3200 Carbide Ball Milling Insert||Material:||Tungsten Ball Grooving Insert|
|Workpiece:||Cast Iron||Usage:||Carbide Notching Insert|
|Hardness:||HRC40-60||Feature:||Efficient And Stable|
|Application:||CNC Milling Insert||Package:||10pcs/Box|
CNC Carbide Inserts P3200,
CNC Carbide Inserts Cast Iron Black,
Milling Carbide Insert Cast Iron Black
Ball Milling Grooving Cnc Carbide Inserts P3200 D08 D10 D12 D16 D20 D25 D30 Cast Iron Black
- High quality materials
- Efficient and stable
- Precision grinding
- Wear resistant and durable
- Complete specifications
- Strong universality
- High cost performance
- The p3200 cnc carbide inserts adopt high-quality nano coating, which is tough, wear-resistant and stable in quality. It is widely used in the rough and finish machining of alloy steel, tool steel, mold steel, castings and other materials; The imported tungsten steel base material is selected, which has the characteristics of high hardness, good wear resistance, high stability, sharp edge, good stability during cutting, high temperature resistance, thermal shock resistance, oxidation resistance, smooth chip during processing, and no sticking to the knife, so as to improve the service life of the blade; The screw offset fastening design makes the blade close to each other and increases rigidity to ensure that the blade does not crack and is easier to process.
|Model||P3200 d08 d10 d12 d16 d20 d25 d30|
|Type||Grooving CNC Carbide Inserts|
|Material||Tungsten Carbide Notching Insert|
|Feature||High quality materials|
Efficient and stable
|Wear resistant and durable|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The cnc carbide inserts shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the cnc carbide inserts, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the cnc carbide inserts are firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the cnc carbide inserts are not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our cnc carbide inserts could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 3-5 days for Sample preparing ,8-10 working days for mass production.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for carbide insert order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for carbide insert?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on carbide insert product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.