Tgf32L Grooving Carbide Inserts Notch Coated Carbide Inserts For Metal Lathe
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|7 work days
|T/T, Western Union
|TGF Tungsten Notching Insert
|Carbide Slotted Insert
|Good Wear Resistance
|CNC Slotting Insert
Tgf32L Grooving Carbide Inserts,
Grooving Carbide Inserts Notch,
Notch Coated Carbide Inserts
Grooving CNC Carbide Inserts Tgf32L Tgf 32 Tgf32R Notch Tungsten Cnc Slotted Tool For Metal Lathe
- High hardness
- Smooth cutting
- Smooth chip removal
- Durable and wear-resistant
- Wide application
- After sales guarantee
- The cnc carbide inserts with good wear resistance is processed by excellent grinding technology, and the overall hardness is increased; The blade is sharp and does not stick to the knife, reducing friction; Low cutting force, reduce wear; Smooth cutting, good chip removal performance, no chip buildup, good surface finish, suitable for finishing and semi finishing.
|Steel/Stainless steel/Cast iron
|Grooving CNC Carbide Inserts
Smooth chip removal
Durable and wear-resistant
|1 - 3000
|Lead time (days)
|To be negotiated
- The cnc carbide inserts shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the carbide blade, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the cnc carbide inserts are firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the cnc carbide inserts are not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our cnc carbide inserts could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
1. Honest merchants, reasonable price and quality assurance
2. Large inventory, sufficient supply and high cost performance
3. Customer service responds in time and delivers goods quickly
4. Provide after-sale guarantee to make your after-sale service free
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 3-5 days for Sample preparing ,8-10 working days for mass production.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for carbide insert order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for carbide insert?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on carbide insert product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.