Vbmt 160402 Turning Carbide Inserts Stainless Steel 110302 Cnc Turning Inserts
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Vbmt Tungsten Turning Carbide Inserts||Material:||Tungsten Stainless Steel Inserts|
|Workpiece:||Steel/Stainless Steel||Usage:||CNC Lathe Tool|
Vbmt 160402 Turning Carbide Inserts,
Cnc Turning Inserts Vbmt 160402,
Turning Carbide Inserts Stainless Steel
Vbmt 160408 160402 160404 Cnc Tool Lathe Turning Carbide Inserts Stainless Steel 110302 110304
- High hardness
- Sharp blade
- Smooth chip breaking
- Good wear resistance
- Long service life
- VBMT turning carbide inserts are made of high-quality raw materials, German technology and fine grinding. The blade has high hardness, smooth chip removal, good toughness, wear resistance and other excellent characteristics; The unique 3D front angle design enables smooth chip control and chip flow, effectively reducing cutting resistance and ensuring longer tool life; The large rake angle design of the upper cutting edge reduces the cutting resistance, thereby prolonging the tool life; The upper surface is polished and has excellent cutting performance, which can reduce chip accumulation and ensure smooth chip.
|Model||VBMT110302 VBMT110304 VBMT160402 VBMT160404|
|Type||CNC Cutting Tool|
|Material||TungstenTurning Carbide Inserts|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Smooth chip breaking|
Good wear resistance
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The turning carbide inserts shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the turning carbide inserts, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the turning carbide inserts are firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the turning carbide inserts are not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our turning carbide inserts could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
1. Honest merchants, reasonable price and quality assurance
2. Large inventory, sufficient supply and high cost performance
3. Customer service responds in time and delivers goods quickly
4. Provide after-sale guarantee to make your after-sale service free