TDC 200 Radius Face Grooving Insert Sharp Blade Cnc Lathe Insert
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||TDC RadiusCarbide Grooving Insert||Material:||Tungsten Face Grooving Insert|
|Workpiece:||Steel/Stainless Steel/Cast Iron||Usage:||Grooving|
|Application:||CNC Internal Slot Insert||Package:||10pcs/Box|
TDC 200 Radius Face Grooving Insert,
Cnc Lathe Insert TDC 200 Radius,
Face Grooving Insert Sharp Blade
TDC 200 300 400 Radius Carbide Grooving Inserts Tungsten Face Cutter Internal Corner Machine
- Good heat resistance
- Strong universality
- High stability
- Precision coating
- Sharp blade
- Wear resistant and durable
- TDC CNC carbide inserts are made of high heat resistance and cobalt rich gradient structure cemented carbide matrix. It has a series of excellent properties, such as high hardness, wear resistance, good strength and toughness. It is sintered at 5000 ℃ to remove impurities. It is sprayed by 1000 degree stress accumulation. The coating is thicker and the processing is more stable; The negative chamfer on both sides of the convex cutting edge increases the blade breakage, which has a significant effect in intermittent processing of steel or stainless steel; Sharp blade, high cutting speed, smooth chip removal, improve processing efficiency.
|Model||TDC200 TDC300 TDC400|
|Type||Cnc Carbide Inserts|
|Material||Tungsten Carbide Grooving Insert|
|Feature||Good heat resistance|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The cnc carbide inserts shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the cnc carbide inserts, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the cnc carbide inserts are firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the cnc carbide inserts are not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our cnc carbide inserts could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
1. Distribution and wholesale, complete in variety
Large quantity is preferred, product specifications are complete, and the pattern is subdivided into processing technology levels to meet your processing needs for different angles and different workpieces;
2. Carefully selected materials with reliable quality
Every detail has been strictly checked, and better products have been meticulously created. They are cheap, stable, durable and have a long service life
3. Sufficient supply and large inventory
We have our own factory, with a large amount of inventory to provide you with sufficient supply, so you don't need to worry about the shortage crisis, so that you can use it with confidence. Support customization, large quantity and price can be discussed, welcome to consult.
4. After sales service
We have a complete after-sales system. Cooperation is not the end, it is the beginning. If you have after-sales problems, please contact us at any time, and we will solve them for you as soon as possible.
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 3-5 days for Sample preparing ,8-10 working days for mass production.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for carbide insert order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for carbide insert?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on carbide insert product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.