Custom Tungsten Carbide Insert Dnmg 150608
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Dnmg Cnc Lathe Carbide Turning Insert||Material:||Tungsten Dnmg Metal Machine Tool|
|Workpiece:||Steel/Cast Iron/Stainless Steel/Aluminum||Usage:||Cnc Machine Tool|
|Hardness:||HRC40-60||Feature:||Sharp And Wear-Resistant|
|Application:||Cnc Lathe Machining Tool||Package:||10pcs/Box|
Custom Tungsten Carbide Insert,
Tungsten Carbide Insert Dnmg 150608,
Dnmg 150608 PVD Coated Inserts
Custom Cnc Lathe Carbide Turning Insert Dnmg 150608 Dnmg150404 Metal Machine Tool
- Rhombic slotting
- Wear resistant and durable
- High finish
- Sharp edge
- Smooth cutting
- Dnmg insert belongs to cnc carbide lathe insert, which has excellent comprehensive properties such as high hardness, high wear resistance and high finish; It is processed by German technology, with stronger overall rigidity and more sharp and wear-resistant cutting edge; The new coating technology is more thick and wear-resistant, and the processing is more stable; High precision cutting, sharp and non stick tool, effectively reduce friction, reduce blade loss, and extend tool life.
|Model||DNMG150404 DNMG150408 DNMG150412|
|Workpiece||Cast iron/Steel/Stainless steel/Aluminium|
|Type||CNC Carbide lathe Insert|
|Material||Tungsten Carbide lathe Insert|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Wear resistant and durable|
|Good heat resistance|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The tungsten carbide lathe insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the carbide lathe insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the carbide lathe insert is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the tungsten carbide lathe insert is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our tungsten carbide inserts could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following: