0.1mm - 0.3mm Micro Square Aluminum End Mill HRC55 Flat Micro Diameter Milling Cutter
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||HRC55 Micro Aluminum Square End Mill||Model:||D0.15-D0.9|
|Material:||Tungsten Micro-Diameter Milling Cutter||Workpiece:||Alumimiun|
Micro Square Aluminum End Mill,
0.3mm Aluminum End Mill,
Micro Diameter Aluminum Cutting End Mills
HRC55 Flat Micro-Diameter Milling Cutter 0.1mm To 0.3 Micro Aluminum Square End Mill Endmill Tool
Quick Detail OF Aluminium End Mill
- Imported tungsten steel bars
- Ultra high hardness
- Sharp and wear-resistant
- Smooth cutting
- High smoothness
Description OF Aluminium End Mill
The HRC55 aluminum micro diameter flat milling cutter uses a foreign first-class precision Walter five axis grinding machine to grind the spiral groove spiral edge, with a sharp edge angle and smooth cutting, improving milling efficiency; Large groove design, large chip holding space, good chip removal performance, effectively preventing chip accumulation and retention, fast chip removal during high-speed operation, and improving efficiency; Surface finishing treatment, lower friction coefficient, and high surface finish.
Milling parameters OF Micro Aluminium End Mill
(YL10.2 & WF25)
(Germany K44 &K40)
|Grain size 0.7um
|Grain size 0.6um
Flexural strength 4000N/mm2
|Grain size 0.5um
|Grain size 0.5um
Flexural strength 4300N/mm2
|Application||Suitable for general steel||General steel, stainless steel, cast iron||High hard material, steel, cast iron, etc||Titanium alloy, high-temperature alloy, harden material, etc|
|Coating Classifying and Advantage|
|Color||Black||Bronze||Bronze and gold||Blue|
|High heat stability||
|Suitable for heavy cutting, and high hardness cutting||For high precision cutting|
|Suitable for high speed, dry cutting||Suitable for cutting mould steel,
|Suitable for high hardness cutting, mould steel processing|
|Most suitable for carbide cutting tools, turning insert
- If the following carbide micro diameter aluminum flat milling cutter cannot meet your requirements, we support OEM customized production. The diameter of 0.2mm to 25mm, the total length of 50mm to 200mm, 4F, 5F, 6F, 8F and logo can be customized, including inch size end milling cutter. Please contact us to select or customize non-standard carbide end mill according to your needs.
Instructions OF Micro Aluminium End Mill
1. Before using the carbide micro diameter flat aluminum milling cutter, please measure the tool deflection. If the tool deflection accuracy exceeds 0.01mm, please correct it before cutting.
2. The shorter the carbide extends out of the collet, the better. If the tool extends out longer, reduce the speed, feed speed or cutting amount.
3. In case of abnormal vibration or sound during cutting, please reduce the speed and cutting amount until the situation is improved.
4. Spray type and air jet type are preferred for steel cooling, which can improve the use effect of carbide micro diameter square aluminum milling cutter.
5. Note: Not suitable for low speed machines such as rotary table and electric hand drill.
Applications OF Micro Aluminium End Mill
The cutting edge of the HRC55 micro diameter square aluminum end mill is covered with a bronze colored nano coating, suitable for materials within HRC55, including iron, carbon steel, cast iron, mold steel, alloy steel, tool steel, heat treated steel, and welding repair steel
Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer with over 9 years of experience in this field.
Q: Where is your factory located? How can I access it?
A: My factory is located in Guangdong Province, China. You can fly to Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China.
Warmly welcome domestic and foreign customers to visit and guide us!
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, we welcome all customers to receive free samples for testing when the shipping cost is paid by the customer.
Q: Do you provide OEM and ODM?
A: Yes, we can. We can help you use lasers to print your logo on tools and support customized products with drawings.