HRC45 4 Flutes Square End Mill Flat Milling Cutter For Stainless Steel
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Flat Milling Cutters||Model:||Various CNC Machining Milling Cutters|
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide Flat Endmill||Workpiece:||Cast Iron, Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Etc|
|Feature:||High Hardness||Application:||CNC Milling Tool|
HRC45 Square End Mill,
Square End Flat Milling Cutter,
4 Flutes Flat Milling Cutter
- Good red hardness
- High bending strength
- Thermal shock resistance
- Efficient processing
- Excellent performance
- High durability
Carbide material introdution
(YL10.2 & WF25)
(Germany K44 &K40)
|Grain size 0.7um
|Grain size 0.6um
Flexural strength 4000N/mm2
|Grain size 0.5um
|Grain size 0.5um
Flexural strength 4300N/mm2
|Application||Suitable for general steel||General steel, stainless steel, cast iron||High hard material, steel, cast iron, etc||Titanium alloy, high-temperature alloy, harden material, etc|
|Coating Classifying and Advantage|
|Color||Black||Bronze||Bronze and gold||Blue|
|High heat stability||
|Suitable for heavy cutting, and high hardness cutting||For high precision cutting|
|Suitable for high speed, dry cutting||Suitable for cutting mould steel,
|Suitable for high hardness cutting, mould steel processing|
|Most suitable for carbide cutting tools, turning insert|
Applications of carbide end mill
Machinable workpieces include cast iron, alloy steel, carbon steel, tool steel, quenched and tempered steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum alloy, copper alloy, plastic, wood, magnesium alloy, zinc alloy, aluminum parts, etc
Product Details of carbide end mill
- Large core diameterStable and earthquake resistant
- Large cutting groove no chips
- Accurate chamfering Easy to use
Square end mill chart
|Specification||Flute Dia(D)||Flute length(C)||Shank dia(D)||Overall length(L)|
Tips: The above specifications are standard Size, with a large amount of stock. At the same time, we support OEM customized production, the diameter is 0.2mm to 25mm, the Total length is 50mm to 200mm, include inch size end mill , the number of Flute is 4F, 5F, 6F, 8F and the logo could becustomized.
Instructions of carbide end mill
1. Before using the carbide end mill, please measure the tool deflection. If the tool deflection accuracy exceeds 0.01mm, please correct it before cutting.
2. The shorter the carbide extends out of the collet, the better. If the tool extends out longer, reduce the speed, feed speed or cutting amount.
3. In case of abnormal vibration or sound during cutting, please reduce the speed and cutting amount until the situation is improved.
4. Spray type and air jet type are preferred for steel cooling, which can improve the use effect of carbide end mill.
5. Note: Not suitable for low speed machines such as rotary table and electric hand drill.
- Factory---We have our own factory with modern standard indexable blade production lines, CNC turning tool bar production lines, overall carbide end mill production lines, and PVD coating production lines; The product specifications and models are complete, and can be designed and produced according to customers' non-standard customization needs；
- Sample---Support free samples, sample preparation for 3-5 days, mass production for 8-10 working days;
- Logistics---Our shipping channels include sea, land, and air transportation；
- After sales---We have a complete after-sales system, and cooperation is not the end, it is the beginning. If you have any after-sales problems, please feel free to contact us, and we will solve them for you as soon as possible.