Wnmu 080608 Carbide Lathe Insert Stainless Steel Cnc Lathe Insert
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Wnmu 080608 Turning Tool||Material:||Tungsten Carbide Cnc Lathe Insert|
|Workpiece:||Cast Iron/Stainless Steel/Steel||Usage:||Lathe|
|Hardness:||HRC40-HRC60||Feature:||High Precision Anti-Seismic|
|Application:||Cnc Lathe Cutting Tool||Package:||10pcs/Box|
Wnmu 080608 Carbide Lathe Insert,
Stainless Steel Cnc Lathe Insert,
Cnc Lathe Insert Wnmu 080608
Wnmu 080608 Turning Tool Tungsten Carbide Cnc Lathe Insert Machine Stainless Steel
- High quality raw materials
- Inner hole grinding
- High precision anti-seismic
- Hardening by quenching
- Stable performance
- WNMU carbide lathe insert is made of high-quality steel and precision workmanship. The tool has a series of excellent characteristics, such as high hardness, strength, stiffness and toughness. It is not easy to deform when used. The inner hole is ground to ensure stable accuracy. The torque and holding force are increased during processing, making processing more stable and efficient; Double sided hexagonal can be used. The imported Balchas coating is used. The double sided groove design has 6 cutting edges, which are matched with the cutter head to form a 90 degree right angle. The edge strength is high and the cutting resistance is small.
|Model||WNMU040304 WNMU060408 WNMU080608|
|Workpiece||Cast iron/Steel/Stainless steel|
|Type||CNC Milling Cutting Tool|
|Material||Milling Tungsten Carbide Inserts|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Feature||High quality raw materials|
|Inner hole grinding|
|High precision anti-seismic|
|Hardening by quenching|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The tungsten carbide lathe insert not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the tungsten carbide lathe insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the carbide lathe insert is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the tungsten carbide lathe insert are not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our tungsten carbide lathe insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following: