AOMT 123608PEER Metal Lathe Carbide Inserts Stainless Fast Feed
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|7 work days
|T/T, Western Union
|AOMT Cnc Milling Cutter Insert
|Tungsten Carbide Machine Milling Tooling
123608PEER Metal Lathe Carbide Inserts,
Carbide Lathe Insert 123608PEER,
Metal Lathe Carbide Inserts Fast Feed
AOMT 123608PEER Milling Cutter Cnc Insert Carbide Machine Tooling Stainless Fast Feed
- Good red hardness
- Strong universality
- High durability
- Sharp blade
- Good chip removal performance
- High finish
- Aomt carbide lathe insert particles are made of innovative cemented carbide materials commonly used for steel and stainless steel, which ensure the excellent performance of cutting edge, such as high stability, thermal shock resistance, good oxidation resistance and high temperature resistance; Unique coating process, fine and smooth, no drip marks, reduce surface friction, so that the cutting resistance is smaller; The blade is sharp, the four corners are available, the chip breaking and chip removal are smooth, and the processing efficiency is improved; The unique groove design enhances the impact and wear resistance of the cutting edge, allowing faster and more smooth chip removal, so as to ensure that the chip removal will not hang on the product surface and improve the surface finish.
|Milling Carbide Lathe Insert
|Tungsten Carbide Milling Insert
|Good red hardness
|Good chip removal performance
|1 - 3000
|Lead time (days)
|To be negotiated
- The carbide lathe insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the carbide lathe insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the carbide lathe insert is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the carbide lathe insert is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our carbide lathe insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following: