External Carbide AG60 Threading Insert 16erm G60 A60 G55 Ag55 Stainless Steel
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||16IR AG60|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Internal Carbide Threading Insert||Material:||Tungsten Carbide Threading Turning Insert|
|Workpiece:||Steel/Cast Iron/Stainless Steel||Usage:||Turning|
|Hardness:||HRC40-HRC60||Feature:||Sharp And Wear-Resistant|
AG60 Threading Insert 16erm,
Carbide Threading Inserts 16erm,
AG60 Threading Insert Stainless Steel
External Internal Carbide Threading Insert Turning 16er 16ir 16erm G60 A60 Ag60 G55 Ag55
- Strong and wear-resistant
- Thick blade
- Smooth chip breaking
- Strong impact resistance
- Widely used
- Using high-quality tungsten steel alloy raw materials, the tungsten carbide threading insert has high wear resistance and strength, overall wear resistance and durability, smooth and polished surface, and effective corrosion resistance; The blade is completely sharp, the cutting is sharp, the feeding is stable, the end milling is stable, and the service life is long; Sharp edge, durable, full edge anti vibration design can restrain chatter during processing. Improve the quality of machined surface; Large helix angle, high working efficiency; With large rake angle, the cutting edge is close to the cutting surface, which is more conducive to reducing cutting resistance and surface finish.
|Model||A55 A60 G55 G60 N55 N60 AG55 AG60|
|Workpiece||Cast iron/Steel/Stainless steel|
|Type||External Turning Tool|
|Material||Tungsten Carbide Threading Insert|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Feature||Strong and wear-resistant|
|Smooth chip breaking|
|Strong impact resistance|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- Be careful not to mix two or several carbide threading insert together;
- Pay special attention to the protection of the cutting edge; Never touch or fall on the ground;
- Pay attention to rust prevention, and then pay attention to whether the locking screw is loosened when adjusting;
- When using the carbide threading insert, if there is screw anti seize agent, it must be added to prevent the screw from sticking;
- Assume that the carbide threading insert encounters rust; It is not recommended to use abrasive paper or other rough grinding. It is recommended to purchase a polishing agent specially used for polishing. The particles are fine, much like toothpaste, which will cause less damage to the taper part of the carbide threading insert, and the polishing is smooth.
Our tungsten carbide threading insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 3-5 days for Sample preparing ,8-10 working days for mass production.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for carbide insert order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for carbide insert?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on carbide insert product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.