14w Carbide Threading Inserts Cemented Tungsten Steel Fast Feed
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||16IR 14W|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||16ir 14w Carbide Threading Insert||Material:||Cemented Tungsten Cnc Cutting Tools|
|Workpiece:||Steel/Cast Iron/Stainless Steel||Usage:||CNC Tool|
|Hardness:||HRC40-60||Feature:||Resistance To Deformation|
14w Carbide Threading Inserts,
Cemented Carbide Inserts 14w,
Cemented Carbide Inserts Tungsten
16ir 14w Carbide Threading Insert Cemented Tungsten Cnc Cutting Tools Steel Fast Feed
- Good wear resistance
- Sharp blade
- Low friction coefficient
- Oxidation resistance
- thermal shock
- The carbide matrix with very fine particles perfectly combines the wear resistance of the tool with the cutting edge strength; The carbide threading insert is covered with high-quality coating to enhance the wear resistance and the lubrication of the tool body, ensure the service life of the tool and improve the working efficiency; Sharp and wear-resistant blade, smooth cutting, greatly improving processing efficiency; The unique chip removal groove design ensures smooth chip removal during machining, effectively prevents the generation of chip buildup, and makes better use of tool wear resistance and cutting edge.
|Workpiece||Cast iron/Steel/Stainless steel|
|Type||Cnc Carbide threading Turning Insert|
|Material||Carbide Treading Insert|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Feature||Good wear resistance|
|Low friction coefficient|
|Low friction coefficient|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The carbide threading insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the carbide threading insert , the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the carbide threading insert is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the carbide lathe insert is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our carbide lathe insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 3-5 days for Sample preparing ,8-10 working days for mass production.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for carbide insert order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for carbide insert?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on carbide insert product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.