4 ACME Carbide Threading Inserts Turning Metal Cnc Lathe Tool Internal Cutting
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||16ER 4ACME|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||ACME Carbide Threading Insert||Material:||Tungsten Internal Threading Turning Insert|
|Workpiece:||Steel/Cast Iron/Stainless Steel||Usage:||Threaded|
|Hardness:||HRC40-HRC60||Feature:||Wear And Collapse Resistance|
|Application:||Threading Turning Cutter||Package:||10pcs/Box|
4 ACME Carbide Threading Inserts,
Carbide Threading Inserts Cnc Lathe Tool,
Cnc Lathe Tool Acme Thread Carbide Inserts
16ER 16IR 4 ACME Carbide Threading Insert Turning Metal Cnc Lathe Tool Internal Cutting
- High hardness and wear resistance
- Good toughness
- Good heat resistance
- High durability
- Anti collapse and abrasion resistance
- The carbide threading insert is made of imported base materials, with high cutting strength, strong wear resistance, improved efficiency and extended processing service life；
- During the milling process, there is no chemical reaction with the material, the composite coating improves the cutting smoothness, and the wear resistance of the cutter is improved several times without sticking or sticking to the cutter;
- After high-precision grinding, the cutting edge is sharper and more stable, and the product is smooth without burrs.
|Model||5acme 6acme 8acme 10acme 12acme 14acme 16acme|
|Workpiece||Cast iron/Stainless steel/Steel|
|Type||Internal Carbide Threading Insert|
|Material||Tungsten Carbide Threading Insert|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Feature||High hardness and wear resistance|
|Good heat resistance|
|Anti collapse and abrasion resistance|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The threading tungsten carbide lathe insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the tungsten carbide lathe insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the carbide lathe insert is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the tungsten carbide lathe insert is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our tungsten carbide lathe insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 3-5 days for Sample preparing ,8-10 working days for mass production.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for carbide insert order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for carbide insert?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on carbide insert product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.