Internal Carbide Threading Inserts 2.0 1.50 125 Thread Turning Inserts 0.5 Pitch
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||16ir 125iso|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||ISO Carbide Threading Insert||Material:||Tungsten Internal Thread Turning Tools|
|Workpiece:||Steel/Cast Iron/Stainless Steel||Usage:||Threading|
Carbide Threading Inserts 0.5 Pitch,
0.5 Pitch Thread Turning Inserts,
Internal Thread Turning Inserts
Carbide Threading Insert 16ir 2.0 1.50 125 Iso Internal Thread Turning Tools 0.5 Pitch
- High quality coating
- High temperature resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Sharp and wear-resistant
- Not easy to deform
- Stable performance
- The carbide threading insert is made of cemented carbide matrix material, with high hardness, strength and wear resistance, meeting the processing requirements of various materials; 5000 ℃ high temperature sintering is used to remove impurities, and 1000 ℃ stress accumulation method is used for spraying. The unique coating process makes the processing more stable, smooth cutting, good chip removal performance, not easy to produce chip accretion, and good surface finish; Imported passivation equipment is used for edge passivation treatment to increase abrasion resistance. Carefully grinding makes the tool edge burr free, with high surface finish and extended service life.
|Workpiece||Cast iron/Steel/Stainless steel|
|Type||cnc carbide Threading insert|
|Material||Tungsten Carbide Threading Insert|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Feature||High quality coating|
|High temperature resistance|
|Sharp and wear-resistant|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The cnc carbide threading insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the cnc carbide threading insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the cnc carbide threading insert are firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the cnc carbide threading insert is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our cnc carbide threading insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 3-5 days for Sample preparing ,8-10 working days for mass production.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for carbide insert order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for carbide insert?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on carbide insert product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.