Custom Carbide Threading Insert 11ER 11IR A60 16 UN Cutting Turning Cutter
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||16IR 16UN|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Custom Carbide Threading Insert||Material:||Carbide Threading Turning Cutter Insert|
|Workpiece:||Stainless Stee/Cast Ironl/Steel||Usage:||Threaded|
Custom Carbide Threading Insert,
Carbide Threading Insert 11ER,
11IR A60 Insert Custom
Custom Carbide Threading Insert 11ER 11IR 16ER 16IR 16UN Cutting Turning Cutter
- Good red hardness
- High bending strength
- Thermal shock
- Efficient processing
- Excellent performance
- The hard alloy with special crystal structure is processed by German technology, so that the carbide threading insert has high hardness, good toughness and high temperature resistance. The overall hardness is stronger, and the cutting edge is sharper and wear-resistant; The special wear-resistant composite coating is adopted, with high surface finish, which extends the service life of the blade, reduces the cutting resistance and improves the working efficiency; The blade is sharp and thick, so as to realize the processing state of fast cutting speed but not easy to break the blade; Reduce cutting resistance to achieve sharp cutting; Various groove types and complete specifications meet your various processing needs from different angles.
|Workpiece||Stainless steel/Cast iron/Steel|
|Type||Metal CNC Carbide Lathe Cutting Tool|
|Material||CNC Carbide Threading Insert|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Feature||Good red hardness|
|High bending strength|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
Carbide thread insert is characterized by large cutting resistance, easy tool vibration, difficult chip removal, difficult cooling, and complex programming. Therefore, the following matters should be paid attention to during processing:
- Select the model and material of the carbide threading insert correctly according to the thread model and the material to be processed;
- Select reasonable linear speed Vc according to different processed materials;
- Select a reasonable number of processing channels and feed mode. When radial feed is used to generate vibration, lateral feed or interactive feed can be used. The small cutting depth shall be 20.05mm during machining programming.
- Reasonable selection of cutter bar:The selection of internal thread turning tool bar shall pay special attention to the rigidity of the tool bar to avoid the problem of tool vibration caused by too long extension of the tool bar. It is necessary to select high-quality tool bars to improve efficiency and workpiece quality and extend the life of the blade- Generally speaking, the ratio of the cutter bar diameter to the extended length of the cutter bar shall be controlled within 1:2.5 (3.5Max) for steel and 1:5 (7Max) for cemented carbide; If conditions permit, internal thread turning tool bar shall be used as far as possible with internal cooling to achieve cooling effect;
- 5. When the rising angle of the screw is ≥ 1.5 ° (especially in case of multi head thread processing), replace the cutter bar cutter pad, and select a suitable type cutter pad; 6. Macro program G7 6 in the system shall be selected as far as possible for programming.
Our carbide threading insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
1. Honest merchants, reasonable price and quality assurance
2. Large inventory, sufficient supply and high cost performance
3. Customer service responds in time and delivers goods quickly
4. Provide after-sale guarantee to make your after-sale service free
Q1. Can you give me a carbide threading insert sample?
A: Yes, we welcome ordering samples to test and check the quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. How about the delivery date?
A: Sample preparation lasts for 3-5 days and batch production lasts for 8-10 working days.
Q3. Does your company have a minimum order quantity limit for cemented carbide threading insert?
A: The minimum order quantity is low, and one sample can be provided for inspection.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long will it take to arrive?
A: Ship via DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Air and sea transportation are also optional.
Q5. How to continue to order cemented carbide threading insert?
A: First let us know your request or application.
Secondly, we will quote according to your requirements or suggestions.
Third, the customer confirms the sample and makes a deposit for the formal order.
Fourth, we arrange production.
Q6. Can I print my logo on cemented carbide insert products?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before production.