Metric Pressed Standard Carbide Threading Inserts CNC Lathe Carbide Insert 16ERM
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||22ERM 2.0ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Metric Pressed Standard Thread Insert||Material:||Cnc Lathe Carbide Insert 16ERM|
|Hardness:||HRC40-HRC60||Feature:||Efficient And Stable Processing|
Lathe Carbide Insert 16ERM,
Metric Pressed Carbide Threading Inserts,
CNC Lathe Carbide Insert
Metric Pressed Standard Thread Insert 16IRM 2.0iSO Cnc Lathe Carbide Insert 16ERM
- Wear-resistant and durable
- Sharp and durable
- Low cutting resistance
- Strong impact resistance
- High finish
- This carbide threading insert is mainly made of imported base materials and advanced grinding technology. It has high hardness, high strength, corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance and other characteristics, which enhances the quality of the blade;
- The edge passivation treatment is uniform, the edge is sharp, the cutting is sharp, the chip removal is smooth, and the surface finish is improved. It is special for steel parts.
- The blade has excellent corrosion resistance, stable performance, wear resistance, suitable for a variety of highly difficult machining environments, wide processing range and long service life.
- There are model marks on the surface and tail of the safe and independent packaging box for easy searching and sorting.
|Type||Carbide Threading Insert|
|Material||Tungsten Carbide Thread Insert|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Feature||Wear-resistant and durable|
|Sharp and durable|
|Low cutting resistance|
|Strong impact resistance|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The carbide threading insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the carbide threading insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the carbide threading insert is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the ccarbide threading insert is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our carbide threading insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
1. Rear cutter face wear: (This is a common practical form)
Influence: the workpiece size gradually changes or the surface light intensity decreases
Cause: The linear speed is too high, reaching the service life of the tool
Measures: Adjust the processing parameters, such as reducing the linear speed and using a blade with higher wear resistance
2. Blade breakage: (bad actual effect form)
Effect: sudden change of workpiece size or surface smoothness, resulting in burrs on the spark surface
Cause: Improper parameter setting, improper tool face material selection, poor workpiece rigidity, unstable blade clamping Measures: check whether the parameter setting is reasonable, and select the corresponding tool according to the workpiece material
3. Serious fracture: (very bad actual effect form)
Effect: sudden and unexpected occurrence, resulting in scrapping of tool handle materials or defective and scrapped workpieces
Cause: The processing parameters are set incorrectly, and the vibrating tool workpiece or blade is not installed in place
Measures: set reasonable parameters, reduce the feed rate and chip, select the corresponding processing blade, and strengthen the rigidity of the workpiece and blade
Effect: the size of the workpiece is inconsistent, the surface finish is poor, and the workpiece surface is attached with fluff or burrs. Cause: the cutting speed is too low, the feed is too low, and the blade is not sharp enough
Measures: improve the cutting speed, and use blades with higher sharpness for feed rate