Lnmu0303-Mj Milling Carbide Insert 20mm Cnc Turning Inserts Lnmu03003zer Mj
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|7 work days
|T/T, Western Union
|Lnmu0303 Tungsten Carbide Insert
|Tungsten High Feed Face Milling Cutter
|Cast Iron/Steel/Stainless Steel
|Indexable Lnmu Spiral Milling Cutter
Milling Carbide Insert 20mm,
20mm Cnc Turning Inserts,
Turning Inserts Lnmu03003zer Mj
Lnmu0303-Mj Tungsten Face Milling Carbide Insert 20mm High Feed Cutter Lnmu03003zer Mj
- Smooth chip removal
- Durable and wear-resistant
- Milling efficiency
- High precision
- Sharp blade
- High finish
- Double sided use
- The LNMU milling carbide insert carefully selects the cemented carbide matrix to ensure the stable performance of the blade itself; Fine process, high precision, no sticking cutter during processing; Sharp blade, smooth cutting, not easy to stick, smooth chip removal during processing, high hardness and wear resistance, and higher processing efficiency; The cutting edge of the chip breaking groove is wide, which can reduce the cutting pressure and control the chip removal well; PVD coating design can reduce the surface friction coefficient, enhance the sliding performance, and effectively inhibit the tool chip sticking; High finish, wear-resistant and practical, improve the service life of blades, and have good stability; Double sided use, 5 times of diameter processing efficiency, good processing effect.
|Cast iron/Steel/Stainless steel
|Milling Cutting Tool
|Tungsten Carbide Milling Insert
|Smooth Chip Removal
Double Sided Use
|1 - 3000
|Lead time (days)
|To be negotiated
- The milling carbide insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the milling carbide insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the milling carbide insert is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the milling carbide insert is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our milling carbide insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following: