Rdhx 1003 12t3 Mot Face Milling Cutter Insert Rounding Cast Iron
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|7 work days
|T/T, Western Union
|Custom Rdhx Carbide Face Milling Cutter Insert
|Tungsten Face Milling Cutter Insert
|Resistance To Deformation
Milling Cutter Insert Rdhx 1003,
Milling Cutter Insert Rounding Cast Iron,
Face Mill Insert Rdhx 1003
Custom Rdhx 1003 12t3 Mot Carbide Face Milling Cutter Insert Rounding Cnc Tool Cast Iron
- Excellent substrate
- Wear resistant and durable
- Sharp and durable
- Smooth cutting
- Good process performance
- Low friction coefficient
- RDHX milling carbide insert is made of high-quality tungsten steel alloy, which is wear-resistant and durable overall, with smooth and polished surface and effective corrosion resistance; Unique coating process, fine and smooth without drip marks, the coating is more wear-resistant, and the processing is more stable; High edge strength, low surface friction, low cutting resistance, high temperature resistance, thermal shock resistance, oxidation resistance.
|CNC Milling Tool
|Tungsten Face Milling Insert
|Wear resistant and durable
|Sharp and durable
Good process performance
|1 - 3000
|Lead time (days)
|To be negotiated
- The milling carbide insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the milling carbide insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the milling carbide insert is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the milling carbide insert is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our milling carbide insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following: