Rpgt 08t2 Carbide Cutter Inserts Milling Aluminum Coated Finishing Cutting Blade
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Rpgt08t2 Milling Carbide Insert||Material:||Tungsten Aluminum Coated Finishing Cutting Blade|
|Workpiece:||Aluminum||Usage:||Milling Machine Cutting|
Rpgt 08t2 Carbide Cutter Inserts,
Milling Cutter Insert Rpgt 08t2 Aluminum Coated,
Carbide Cutter Inserts Aluminum Coated
Milling Carbide Insert Rpgt 08t2 1204 Mo Tungsten Aluminum Coated Finishing Cutting Blade
- High quality raw materials
- Unique process
- Fine grinding
- High hardness
- Smooth chip removal
- Good toughness
- Wear resistance
The RPGT milling carbide insert have a unique 3D front angle design to ensure smooth chip control, smooth chip flow, effectively reduce cutting resistance, and ensure a longer tool life; The large rake angle design of the upper cutting edge reduces the cutting resistance, thereby prolonging the tool life; The polishing treatment of R blade top surface can better control the chip discharge flow and reduce the generation of chip accumulation; Large front angle corrugated chip clamping groove - low cutting resistance; The unique front angle design has efficient chip breaking and smooth chip flow; Unique upper surface and 3D design - longer tool life and better surface roughness; The wavy sharp cutting edge has dispersed cutting resistance and long tool life; The upper surface is polished and has excellent cutting performance, which can reduce chip accumulation and ensure smooth chip.
|Type||Milling Carbide Insert|
|Material||Carbide Milling Cutter Insert|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Feature||High quality raw materials|
|Smooth chip removal|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The carbide insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the carbide insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the carbide insert are firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the carbide insert are not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our carbide insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
1. Distribution and wholesale, complete in variety
Large quantity is preferred, product specifications are complete, and the pattern is subdivided into processing technology levels to meet your processing needs for different angles and different workpieces;
2. Carefully selected materials with reliable quality
Every detail has been strictly checked, and better products have been meticulously created. They are cheap, stable, durable and have a long service life
3. Sufficient supply and large inventory
We have our own factory, with a large amount of inventory to provide you with sufficient supply, so you don't need to worry about the shortage crisis, so that you can use it with confidence. Support customization, large quantity and price can be discussed, welcome to consult.
4. After sales service
We have a complete after-sales system. Cooperation is not the end, it is the beginning. If you have after-sales problems, please contact us at any time, and we will solve them for you as soon as possible.