Custom Milling Carbide Insert Stainless Cnc Lathe Tool LNPU110408 SR GE
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|7 work days
|T/T, Western Union
|LNPU110408SR Milling Carbide Insert
|Tungsten Milling Cutting Blade
|CNC Lathe Tool
|Good Process Performance
Milling Carbide Insert Custom,
Cnc Lathe Insert LNPU110408,
LNPU110408 Milling Carbide Insert
Custom LNPU110408 SR GE Milling Carbide Insert Stainless Cnc Lathe Tool Cutting Blade
- High hardness
- Sharp and durable
- Improve productivity
- Longer service life
- High finish
- High feed milling tools save time by avoiding semi finishing and reducing tool changes.
- Our expansive range of high feed milling solutions meets all applicationneeds.
- LNPU insert is one kind of high feed milling carbide insert.
- Double-sided fast feed, 4 edges is very cost-effective.
- Good wear and abrasive resistance. Precision ground and polished milling carbide inserts.
|CNC Milling Carbide Insert
|Tungsten Carbide Milling Cutting Insert
|Sharp and durable
|Longer service life
|1 - 3000
|Lead time (days)
|To be negotiated
- The milling carbide insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the milling carbide insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the milling carbide insert is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the milling carbide insert is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our milling carbide insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following: