Rdmt 1204 Milling Carbide Insert Rounding Corner For High Feed Cutter
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Rdmt1204 Milling Carbide Insert||Material:||Tungsten Rounding Corner Cutter Insert|
|Workpiece:||Steel/Cast Iron||Usage:||Milling Machine Cutting|
Rdmt 1204 Milling Carbide Insert,
Milling Carbide Insert High Feed Cutter,
Milling Carbide Insert High Feed Cutter
Milling Carbide Insert Rdmt 1204 1605 Rounding Corner High Feed Cutter Steel Part
- Selected process
- fine workmanship
- Sharp blade
- Strong and wear-resistant
- RDMT cnc milling carbide inserts made of imported base material, which makes the blade have higher hardness and strength, and enhances the quality of the blade; The use of several smooth surface coatings can inhibit the bond chipping; In strict accordance with international standards, select the process, and fit it after installation; Scientific production process, fine workmanship, high-precision machine tool processing; The processing technology makes it doubly wear-resistant, and the service life is significantly improved.
|Material||Tungsten Milling Cutter Insert|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Sharp and durable|
|Strong and wear-resistant|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The milling carbide insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the milling carbide insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the milling carbide insert is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the milling carbide insert is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our milling carbide insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following: