WNMU 040304 Milling Carbide Inserts WNMU040304EN-GM Colorful Coating Cutting Tool
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||WNMU040304EN-GM BM085|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||WNMU040304EN-GM Milling Insert||Material:||Tungsten Cutting Tool|
|Workpiece:||Hard Steel||Usage:||Milling Cutting Tool|
Colorful Coating Milling Carbide Inserts,
WNMU 040304 Milling Carbide Inserts,
HRC60 Milling Carbide Insert
Milling Insert WNMU040304EN-GM WNMU 040304 Colorful Coating Cutting Tool
- Good cutting edge
- High cutting strength
- Rugged and wear-resistant
- Long service life
- WNMU040304EN-GM milling carbide insert is pressed with original powder, with good cutting edge, high cutting strength, solid and wear-resistant, and improved efficiency and extended processing service life; Large front angle ensures low resistance, and the cutting edge with dynamic bevel design eases the impact when the cutting edge enters the knife; The directionless blade can handle various processing, not only surface processing, but also vertical processing. The directionless straight split can correspond to the left tool bar (non-standard product); The thick-gauge design has excellent anti-collapse performance. The thickness of the front end of the tool tip is 8.5mm, and the thickness of the thinnest part is also 5mm. The anti-collapse performance is superior, and the cutting depth can reach 8mm.
|Workpiece||Hard Steel/Stainless steel|
|Type||CNC Milling Tools|
|Material||Milling Carbide Inserts|
|Processing Type||High Speed Cutting|
|Feature||Good cutting edge|
|High cutting strength|
|Strong compression forc|
|Rugged and wear-resistant|
Long service life
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The WNMU040304EN-GM milling carbide inserts not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the milling carbide inserts, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the carbide blade is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the milling carbide inserts are not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our tungsten carbide inserts could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
Q1. Can you give me a insert sample?
A: Yes, we welcome ordering samples to test and check the quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. How about the delivery date?
A: Sample preparation lasts for 3-5 days and batch production lasts for 8-10 working days.
Q3. Does your company have a minimum order quantity limit for cemented carbide inserts?
A: The minimum order quantity is low, and one sample can be provided for inspection.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long will it take to arrive?
A: Ship via DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Air and sea transportation are also optional.
Q5. How to continue to order cemented carbide inserts?
A: First let us know your request or application.
Secondly, we will quote according to your requirements or suggestions.
Third, the customer confirms the sample and makes a deposit for the formal order.
Fourth, we arrange production.
Q6. Can I print my logo on cemented carbide insert products?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before production.
Want to Know more details about this product