Wdmw 06t320 Cnc Lathe Turning Insert For Tool Machining Cutting
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Wdmw Carbide Milling Insert||Material:||Cnc Steel Milling Insert|
|Application:||CNC Milling Tool||Package:||10pcs/Box|
Wdmw 06t320 Cnc Lathe Insert,
Cnc Turning Inserts Wdmw 06t320,
Cnc Lathe Insert Tool Machining Cutting
Milling Carbide Insert Wdmw 06t320 080520 Cnc Lathe Custom Tool Machining Cutting
- High bending strength
- Strong universality
- Sharp blade
- Smooth cutting
- Precision coating
- Good toughness
- This WDMW CNC milling carbide insert is carefully made of tungsten steel base material, with sharp cutting edge and smooth chip breaking, ensuring wear resistance and service life; The blade is processed by German technology, with stronger overall hardness, more sharp and wear-resistant edge, and longer service life; Refine nano matrix to improve overall stability; Adopt imported coating to reduce surface friction and reduce cutting resistance; High cutting edge strength, high temperature resistance, thermal shock resistance, strong processing performance; The blade is more sharp and shock resistant, and the chip breaking is smooth without sticking to the blade, which is not easy to collapse.
|Type||Tungsten Milling Insert|
|Material||Tungsten Carbide Insert|
|Feature||High bending strength|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The milling carbide insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the milling carbide inser, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the milling carbide inser is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the milling carbide inser is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our milling carbide inser could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
1. Distribution and wholesale, complete in variety
Large quantity is preferred, product specifications are complete, and the pattern is subdivided into processing technology levels to meet your processing needs for different angles and different workpieces;
2. Carefully selected materials with reliable quality
Every detail has been strictly checked, and better products have been meticulously created. They are cheap, stable, durable and have a long service life
3. Sufficient supply and large inventory
We have our own factory, with a large amount of inventory to provide you with sufficient supply, so you don't need to worry about the shortage crisis, so that you can use it with confidence. Support customization, large quantity and price can be discussed, welcome to consult.
4. After sales service
We have a complete after-sales system. Cooperation is not the end, it is the beginning. If you have after-sales problems, please contact us at any time, and we will solve them for you as soon as possible.
Q1. Can you give me a milling carbide insert sample?
A: Yes, we welcome ordering samples to test and check the quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. How about the delivery date?
A: Sample preparation lasts for 3-5 days and batch production lasts for 8-10 working days.
Q3. Does your company have a minimum order quantity limit for cemented carbide inserts?
A: The minimum order quantity is low, and one sample can be provided for inspection.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long will it take to arrive?
A: Ship via DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Air and sea transportation are also optional.
Q5. How to continue to order cemented carbide inserts?
A: First let us know your request or application.
Secondly, we will quote according to your requirements or suggestions.
Third, the customer confirms the sample and makes a deposit for the formal order.
Fourth, we arrange production.
Q6. Can I print my logo on cemented carbide insert products?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before production.