Seet 12t3 1203 Square Milling Inserts Afen Oem Face Milling Insert
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Seet Face Milling Insert||Material:||Carbide Milling Cutting Tool|
|Hardness:||HRC40-60||Feature:||Good Red Hardness|
Seet 1203 Square Milling Inserts,
Afen Oem Face Milling Insert,
Square Milling Inserts Afen Oem
Milling Carbide Insert Seet 12t3 1203 Afen Cnc Machining Face Cutter Cutting Tool Oem
- Precision machining
- Fast processing speed
- Wear resistant and durable
- High finish
- High production efficiency
- SEET milling carbide insert has a special coating process to make the blade surface smooth, reduce friction, and remove chips more smoothly; The unique nano structure coating is more closely combined with the substrate, with higher hardness and toughness; Good thermal stability and chemical stability provide more effective protection for cutting edges.
|Material||Carbide Milling Blade|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Fast processing speed|
|Wear resistant and durable|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The milling carbide insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the milling carbide insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the milling carbide insert is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the milling carbide insert is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our milling carbide insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
1. Honest merchants, reasonable price and quality assurance
2. Large inventory, sufficient supply and high cost performance
3. Customer service responds in time and delivers goods quickly
4. Provide after-sale guarantee to make your after-sale service free