Sekt 1204 Carbide Insert Face Mill Aftn Xm Strong Impact Resistance
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Sekt Face Milling Cutter Insert||Material:||Carbide Facemill Insert|
|Workpiece:||Cast Iron||Usage:||CNC Milling|
|Hardness:||HRC40-60||Feature:||Strong Impact Resistance|
Sekt 1204 Carbide Insert Face Mill,
Face Mill Inserts Sekt 1204,
Carbide Insert Face Mill Strong Impact Resistance
Milling Carbide Insert Square Sekt 1204 Aftn Xm Cast Iron Tungsten Face Cutter
- Special process manufacturing
- Stable performance
- Good toughness
- Strong impact resistance
- Longer life
- Wide scope of application
- SEKT milling carbide insert made by special process, with stable performance, good toughness, strong impact resistance and longer service life; It can be used for rough machining, digging, concave groove processing, step surface processing, profiling, etc. The blade is sharp to meet your different processing needs; The polishing of the upper surface of the blade ensures good cutting control and reduces the generation of chip buildup. The polishing of the upper surface of the blade ensures good cutting control and reduces the generation of chip buildup; The supply of goods is sufficient, the models are complete, and support customization. Please contact us.
|Material||Carbide Milling Blade|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|Feature||Special process manufacturing|
|Strong impact resistance|
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The milling carbide insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the milling carbide insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the milling carbide insert is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the milling carbide insert is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our milling carbide insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
1. Honest merchants, reasonable price and quality assurance
2. Large inventory, sufficient supply and high cost performance
3. Customer service responds in time and delivers goods quickly
4. Provide after-sale guarantee to make your after-sale service free