Semt 13T3 Milling Carbide Insert Cnc Agsn Mj High Efficiency Forward
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs/box|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic box|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1-10000pcs 7days|
|Product Name:||Semt Customized Carbide Milling Insert||Material:||Carbide High Efficiency Face Milling Insert|
|Workpiece:||Stainless Steel||Usage:||CNC Tool|
|Hardness:||HRC40-60||Feature:||Good Thermal Conductivity|
Semt 13T3 Milling Carbide Insert,
Milling Carbide Insert High Efficiency Forward,
Cnc Carbide Inserts High Efficiency Forward
Semt 13T3 Agsn Mj Customized Milling Carbide Insert Cnc Face High Efficiency Forward
- High hardness
- High wear resistance
- High heat resistance
- High red hardness
- Good thermal conductivity
- High bending strength
- Cemented carbide matrix with high heat resistance and cobalt rich gradient structure for SEMT milling carbide insert has a series of excellent properties such as high hardness, wear resistance, good strength and toughness. It is sintered at 5000 ℃ to remove impurities and sprayed by 1000 degree stress accumulation. Thicker coating, more stable processing; The blade is sharp, four corners are available, chip breaking and chip removal are smooth, and the processing efficiency is improved; There are plenty of goods and models, so you can use them with confidence without worrying about out of stock.
|Material||Carbide Milling Blade|
|Processing Type||Medium Cutting|
|High wear resistance|
|High heat resistance|
|High red hardness|
Good thermal conductivity
|Customized Support||OEM, ODM|
|antity(pieces)||1 - 3000||>3000|
|Lead time (days)||7||To be negotiated|
- The milling carbide insert shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the milling carbide insert, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the milling carbide insert is firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the milling carbide insert is not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our milling carbide insert could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
1. Honest merchants, reasonable price and quality assurance
2. Large inventory, sufficient supply and high cost performance
3. Customer service responds in time and delivers goods quickly
4. Provide after-sale guarantee to make your after-sale service free