Tpxr 2204 Pdsr Tungsten Carbide Inserts Metal Lathe Smooth Cutting
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|7 work days
|T/T, Western Union
|TPXR Tungsten Carbide Milling Insert
|Tungsten High Feed Cutter Tool
|Milling Cutter Insert
|High Strength Cutting Edge
|Cnc Lathe Tool
Tpxr 2204 Pdsr Tungsten Carbide Inserts,
Metal Lathe Carbide Inserts Tpxr 2204 Pdsr,
Tungsten Carbide Inserts Smooth Cutting
Tpxr 2204 Pdsr Tungsten Milling Carbide Inserts Face Custom Cnc Mill High Feed Cutter Tool
- Selected alloys
- Wear resistant and durable
- Sharp and durable
- Smooth cutting
- Smooth chip breaking
- Excellent performance
The TPXR milling carbide inserts are processed by advanced technology, with increased overall hardness, sharp edge and long service life; Sharp edge, effectively reduce friction and loss; The metal ceramic blade has excellent comprehensive properties such as high finish, high hardness, etc.
|CNC Milling Cutting Tool
|Tungsten Carbide Milling Cutter Insert
|Wear resistant and durable
|Sharp and durable
|Smooth chip breaking
|1 - 3000
|Lead time (days)
|To be negotiated
- The milling carbide inserts shall not be collided or dropped on the ground and must be handled with care.
- Before installing the milling carbide inserts, the performance and purpose of the saw table must be confirmed to ensure that the cutting direction indicated by the blade arrow is consistent with the rotation direction of the saw table. It is strictly prohibited to install in the opposite direction. Wrong installation direction may cause the blade sawtooth to fall off, so as to prevent accidents.
- After installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the central hole of the milling carbide inserts are firmly fixed on the flange plate of the saw table. If there is a gasket, the gasket must be sleeved; Then, gently push with your hand to confirm whether the blade rotates eccentrically.
- When using, do not exceed the specified high speed
- When the milling carbide inserts are not used, hang the blade vertically on the dry shelf.
Our milling carbide inserts could to be processed Alloy steel, Tool steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, Cast iron and Titanium alloy. Working material as following:
1. Honest merchants, reasonable price and quality assurance
2. Large inventory, sufficient supply and high cost performance
3. Customer service responds in time and delivers goods quickly
4. Provide after-sale guarantee to make your after-sale service free